Arizona One-Stop Service Centers
View the Directory of One-Stop Office locations (199 KB PDF)
The contact information provided within the One-Stop directory is to be used by individuals who wish to access services through the One-Stop Centers to assist with re-employment, training, etc. If you are experiencing problems with your Unemployment Insurance (UI) claim or wish to check on the status of your application visit: AZ UI Call Center Contact Information
A main feature of Title I of the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) of 1998 is the creation of a One-Stop service system. Through this system, customers can access a broad range of employment-related and training services at a single point-of-entry. The following programs are required to deliver their services through the One-Stop system.
- Title I of WIA (adults, youth, and dislocated workers – formerly JTPA)
- Job Corps
- Native American
- Employment Service
- Unemployment Insurance
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- North American Free Trade Act (NAFTA) Transitional Adjustment Assistance
- Senior Community Service Employment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Adult Education
- Postsecondary Vocational Education
- Community Services Block Grant
- Housing and Urban Development
- Migrant Seasonal Farm Worker
One-Stop Centers in Arizona are defined in the following ways:
- Comprehensive Center – The basic services of the above listed partner programs are available on site. This includes co-location of most staff from these programs.
- Affiliate Site – Most of the basic services of the required partners are available on site. Also referred to locally as Satellite Locations, these can be facilities operated by one program but with other partner staff on site. Information on all of the above listed partners programs is also available at this location.
- Electronic Access Location – These are self-service locations with minimal staff assistance available.
Visit www.Atarizona.com(Assistive Technology Arizona/ATAZ) for Arizona One-Stop Accessibility Information.
Family Assistance Administration (FAA) - FAA offers benefits such as Cash Assistance, Nutrition Assistance (formerly the Food Stamp Program), Medical Assistance and State Public Assistance to eligible children, individuals, and families.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program: auxiliary aids and services are
available upon request to individuals with disabilities