Division of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF)
Foster Care and Adoption
Children's Heart Gallery
The Children's Heart Gallery harnesses the power of photography to capture the unique spirit and tell the story of children who are awaiting their forever family.
Click on the artwork below to view the children's profiles.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a foster parent.
For the safety and benefit of every child in foster care, the foster parent licensing process is very detailed. We want you to understand what is involved throughout the process and help you each step of the way.
There are many variables that affect the process and the timeframe, but use the information here to help you get started and meet each requirement so you can start making a difference in the life of a child as soon as possible.
Become a licensed foster parent (for more information, call 1-877-KIDS-NEEDU or 1-877-543-7633).
Provide permanency for a child through adoption.
Arizona's Children Waiting for Adoption
There are many Arizona children waiting to be part of a family. Thank you for visiting the Arizona photolisting website to learn more about these children. Some of the waiting children have special educational, emotional or medical needs; this information is confidential and does not appear in their profiles. More detailed information about the children can be shared with adoptive parents as they complete the adoption preparation process.
To Meet The Kids:
- There are two ways to view Arizona's waiting children. You may Browse through a list of all Arizona waiting children or create a Search based on the type of child(ren) you would like to adopt.
- Write down the name and identifying number of the child(ren) about whom you would like more information.
- Visit the Adoption section of our website to learn about adoption in Arizona.
- Contact Us to inquire by email.
- Visit AdoptUSKids.org to view a national photo-listing of waiting children.